Frequently asked questions
- How much are the shipping costs?
- What is the delivery time for my order?
- Is it possbile to order from outside the UK?
- Is it possbile to order from outside the EU?
- Why is my Creditcard or Debitcard payment handled by a paymentserver?
- The shoe sizes in your shop are based on EURO sizes, what sizing chart do you use?
- What is the procedure if I want to return my order?
- Which payment methods do you offer?
- I subscribed to your newsletter, how can I unsubscribe?
- Does The ShoeCare-Shop also sell business to business?
- How can The ShoeCare-Shop offer the products for such good prices?
We ship your order from the Netherlands to the United Kingdom at a standard rate of £6.99. Shipping on orders from £80 to £120 are £3.99, above £120 we offer free shipping.
You should receive your order after 3 to 4 working days. After ordering (and payment) we will ship your order within 1 to 2 working days. The shipment is handled by FedEx and should be delivered to you 2 working days after we ship it.
It is possible to place an order from outside the UK, please visit our EU site: www.shoecare-shop.eu.
It is possible to place an order from outside the EU, please contact us at email@example.com to check the shipping rate to your country.
We process your payment through an external paymentserver to ensure the safety of your details.
We use the following sizing chart for converting our EURO sizes to UK sizes.
If you want to return an order, please make sure to return the goods within 30 days. To get the details on how you can return your order please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive instructions for the return. Please note we do not refund the costs made returning your order, but when you want to change an item for something else or a different size we will send you that product for free. In case of a refund you can return your order to us within the 30 day return period and we will refund your entire purchase including original shipping fee to your account within a 14 day period. Please note that we do not refund any costs for returning the goods to us.
If you bought cedar shoe trees and you are under the impression they are too small or too large, we advise you to try adjusting the nose part of the trees by turning the screw in middle hole of the nose part tighter or looser. This will enable you to set the tension of the trees.
Please check our payment methods.
If you want to unsubscribe to our newsletter, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject 'Unsubscribe newsletter'.
Yes we sell business to business and can offer our business clients even better prices. If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a Dutch company that operates in a number of countries from different webshops, since we buy our products directly from the producers and distribute large quantities, we can offer you the best prices.